- Ideal for competing dogs and those with aspirations to compete.
- A range of handling styles and training methods to suit you and your dog as you advance and improve.
- Training and fitness drills.
- Handling sequences.
- Breaking down and running of agility courses.
- Agility classes built around your personal goals.
- Classes for all abilities from new beginners through to experienced dogs and handlers.
- Fun classes built around teaching dog agility skills in an encouraging atmosphere.
- Great to keep dogs and handlers fit and strengthen you and your dog's bond and relationship.
- Learn to work and negotiate all the equipment and eventually run full dog agility courses.
- Perfect for puppies from 6 months and young dogs (under 18 months).
- Fun-filled sessions learning through play and games.
- Teaching you and your dog the fundamentals of agility.
- Age-appropriate classes structured to teach and advance your dog in a safe and encouraging environment.
- A fantastic opportunity to bond and play with your dog as they grow and develop their skills.
1 hour 1-1 class - £20.00
30 minute 1-1 class - £10.00
We welcome shared lessons with handlers and dogs at similar levels, please get in contact to discuss further.
Unfortunately we don't currently offer regular group classes.